Sunday, December 2, 2007

Five Good Reasons To Join An Online Membership Site

Internet marketing training , if you are new to online marketing , then internet marketing training courses are a must, and if you ever hope to become a successful internet marketer, online membership sites are an excellent way to learn the skills you will need.

Internet marketing has a huge learning curve, so when I hear people complaining about their lack of success and how much money it is costing them, the first question I ask is"what internet marketing training courses have you taken"? and the answer will usually be "none, I bought all these e-books to show me how to do it" Believe me I know how you feel, I did exactly what you are doing, I too spent a fortune on "how to books"with very little results.

It was not until a friend recommended an online membership site called Wealthy Affiliate which I joined and still belong to to this day, that my that my business started to take of , my monthly spend whilst learning how to become a successful internet marketer reduced from hundreds of dollars a month to just $29.95 a month.

In just eight weeks I went from struggling and broke to making some decent money online and found out in the process that you can learn to become a successful internet marketer.

Five Good Reasons To Join An Online Membership Site;

1. You Will Save Money:
Make no mistake about it, you WILL save money and lots of it.

2. Free Training;
Learn how to set up a campaign
Track your campaign results
How to do correct research before anything else (this is where most internet marketers fail)

3. Provide Support:
Both one on one support and an active forum play a very important role in online memberships.

4.Provide Free Marketing Tools:
Free web hosting
Free website builder
Keyword research tools

5. How To Set Up Your Marketing Campaign Using;
Article marketing
PPC (pay per click

There are many online membership sites, most are here today and gone tomorrow, and prices range from $20.00 a month to $10,000 a year.

As a starting point I would recommend Wealthy Affiliate simply because it provides all of the five reasons above but you will reap many other free benefits as well.

To your marketing success

Lizzie
Are you a wealthy affiliate?

No comments: